Unilever uses COPA Accelerator to accelerate its month-end closing by 30-60%. And will be looking to SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA to further overcome supply chain bottlenecks and drive efficiencies, accessing 27 terabytes of data and 4.6 billion records in its ERP system.
Friday, July 31, 2015
Feel free to comment on new tips and tricks
- In an R/3 screen, use %pc to download any TCode full page in any format you want.(.htm, .txt etc). Also use TCode /nSO21 to specify the default download location (this is very useful as saving all files to the sapworkdir can be little annoying at times)
- Show Work Process usage over time by running SM50 -> List -> CPU. This shows CPU usage in minutes since startup. If all of your DIA WP's show time, then consider adding more.
Thursday, July 30, 2015
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Creating Custom SAP Training Is Hard - Creating your own custom SAP eLearning requires subject matter experts, instructional designers, editors, voice actors, project managers, etc. In fact, developing just 1 hour of eLearning content can take 200+ hours of development time.
Let Michael Management do it for you instead. They can create new training or convert your existing paper-based training and turn it into engaging online content.
No Death-by-PowerPoint!!! All their training courses are hands-on simulations of real SAP screens - true learning-by-doing.
- Turn your paper-based training content into eLearning.
- Customize training based on your business processes.
- Train twice the people in half the time with less cost.
- Use your SAP system, your data, your configuration.
Find out more at Custom SAP eLearning
SAP Web IDE version 1.13 will include the SAP Event Management plugin which enables developers to generate their own transactional SAP Fiori apps for SAP Event Management. Read the detailed developer guide on SCN.
Friday, July 24, 2015
SAP Business ByDesign is a cloud-based global mid-market ERP system. It helps you manage all of your key functions, including finance, HR, CRM, supply chain, procurement, manufacturing, field service and project management.
Created by SAP from the ground up, and based on 40 years of experience with system design and best-practices, SAP Business ByDesign was built to offer an extensive out-of-the-box ERP solution that meets the most complex needs of midsized businesses.
Thursday, July 23, 2015
The following diagram depicts the flow that a workflow item can take. Steps 1, 2, 3a and 3b are the statuses attributed to the most common path a work item takes. They are described in detail below.
- STEP 1: Status = Ready – Ready to be processed by the next applicable agent. Anyone who has this item in their inbox can still execute or reserve this item. Double clicking a work item in this status moves the status to “Started” -> STEP 2
- STEP 2: Status = Started – Busy working with the work item. The agent is still actively in the order summary screen.