If you’ve built your business on QuickBooks or Peachtree, you know they're great entry-level accounting solutions. As your business flourishes, however, they may not be able to keep up. There are telltale signs you've hit your limits with your current systems and when those start to occur, its likely your future growth will be stifled until you step up to a more comprehensive business management solution.
We have compiled a list of growing pains businesses like yours are facing when outgrowing QuickBooks or Peachtree. In this blog series, we will address some of those common growing pains and how a business solution from Columbus and Microsoft goes beyond entry level accounting software to keep you on the path of growth.
- Growing Pain #1: The Rubber Bands Holding Your Business Together Are Keeping You Up at Night
- Growing Pain #2: Managing the Books and Cash Flow Isn't As Easy As It Used to Be
- Growing Pain #3: A Lack of Control and Weak Audit Trails Create Business Risk
- Growing Pain #4: You Can’t Move Forward When You Keep Looking Back
- Growing Pain #5: You're Putting Off New Business Opportunities
- Growing Pain #6: You Need a Trusted Advisor to Take Your Business to the Next Level
- Growing Pain #7: Cloud Computing Has You Questioning Your Technology Footprint
- Growing Pain #8: System Limits Not Keeping Up with Business Opportunities