FICO Configuration: A list of basic tutorials for configuration of the SAP FICO modeule. From my point of view, it is better to make a full SAP FICO Configuration from A to Z and then to dive into the details. In this way, you will start to understand much faster what you will see in the advanced books. These tutorials are part of my learning of SAP and my search for valuable materials which will help you to become a SAP FICO Consultant.
- Define Countries | OY01 & OY07
- Setting Country-Specific Checks | OY17
- Create a New Currency | OY03
- Set Decimal Places for Currencies | OY04
- Check Exchange Rate Types | OB07
- Ratios for Currency Translations | OBBS
To continue with the full list of tutorials go to FICO Configuration on etcircle.com.