ERPGenie.COM -> ERPGenie.COM Sanctioned Products -> Quality Assurance tool for SAP R/3 development
QA in Project Management is a crucial discipline to integrate in your projects for return on your investments in SAP development projects
Click Image to see full version of the cover
Who would greatly benefit from this Quality Assurance tool for SAP R/3 development?
Project managers that worry about overspending on the development budget
SAP Development Managers who wish to meet their deadlines
Development team leads who wishes to have a high level of comfort around the quality of the development effort
Why is the QA process important for SAP development?
QA in SAP development projects is often an overseen and ignored part of the development organization, which has proven to be a general mistake made by project management. The overall purpose of QA in SAP development can be put down to these important points:
- Providing objective evaluation of system development documents and programs against applicable standards and requirements
- Identifying nonconformance's
- Providing timely quality status feedback to management and affected personnel in order to minimize risks of failure
- Ensuring noncompliance issues are addressed on time.
Where does the problem lie?
Basically, in projects we operate with two types of participating consultants:
- Business consultants, who know the SAP application in and out
- Development consultants or developers who are able to design and program the actual solution
It is a common misunderstanding that business consultants are not to create detailed system descriptions. In order to minimize the level of failure in development, it is highly recommended that business consultant do as much system design and description as possible. This makes the development able to keep up with estimates and they do not have to spend many hours having meetings and other time consuming activities.
What is our solution?
We have developed and implemented the ASAP methodology (Accelerated SAP) on behalf of SAP clients.
Our collection of documents that are always updated to the latest SAP version consists of the following documents:
- QA Plan for the project based on ASAP methodology
- ASAP document templates (specifications)
- Guide documents for filling in functional specifications
- Guide documents for filling in technical specifications
- Quality checklists for functional specifications
- Quality checklists for technical specifications
- Quality checklist for programming
In detail, the following documents are all included:
Getting started and organized in SAP development using QA
Task management for SAP development with QA
Flowchart (GIF file)
QA Plan document
Functional specification for Conversions
Functional specification for Interfaces
Functional specification for Reports
Functional specification for Forms
Functional specification for Other Development objects
Technical specification for Conversions
Technical specification for Interfaces
Technical specification for Reports
Technical specification for Forms
Technical specification for Other development objects
Guide for Documents - Functional Spec. Forms
Guide for Documents – Technical specification
QA Checklist for Functional Specifications
QA Checklist for Technical Specifications
QA Checklist for Programming
See a sample page from 1 of our documents
The optimal way of using these documents is by using SAP’s own product named SAP Solution Manager. Our documents and the workflow are all optimized for use with SAP Solution Manager. The solution comes delivered in a zip file.
Select an option below to purchase the solution today.
|Quality Assurance tool for SAP R/3 development $199 |
|1 Month Email Support $100|